Friday, April 22, 2011

I Don't Doubt It

There are many things that I don't know. There are many things that I doubt. Instead of focusing on the negative, or things that scare me, I will focus on the good not-scary goodness that surrounds me.


I know that this is one cute kid. I love her with everything that I am. I know that when I look at this picture, my heart smiles.


These two drive me absolutely crazy, but they love each other, and it shows. My little man is such a clown. We joke that if our family was a sandwich Chloe would be the cheese, and Garrison would be the ham. Not quite sure what Delaney will be...maybe the non-fat mayo.


I know that I love my family, and I never doubt how much they love me.

I am so grateful for my husband. I am grateful for his strength, his willingness to serve, his ability to lift my spirits and keep me grounded.

I am grateful for my family. I am so excited to be friends with my sisters. I am eternally grateful for how much they love my children. I am SO happy that I have a workout buddy to torture...I mean train.

I am grateful for my friends. It gives me great comfort knowing that if I need anything, any time, that all I have to do is call. I love knowing that I have friends that love me for me, not because I feed you, married you, or you're forced to because we're related.

I'm glad I decided to sit and write down my thoughts. I'll get to the nitty gritty (Thank you Nacho Libre.) some other time, I don't want to disturb my calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment